6 Ways to Fix Acrobat Keeps Asking to Sign in Problem - Current location

6 Ways to Fix Acrobat Keeps Asking to Sign in Problem - Current location

Looking for:

10 Ways to Fix Adobe Crashing - wikiHow 













































     


Adobe acrobat pro dc keeps closing free -



 

I hope there will be an Adobe update soon to fix this, please? I did not have to fully remove the application to fix it, but have done that in the past to correct issues with an Acrobat Reader DC update by using a clean install.

Thank you for your help. I noticed it seems to be that the Acrobat window is maximized and just not displaying correctly. The title bar of the window is grayed out and you can't drag it or resize it natively via windows. Click on the middle of your Acrobat window around a bit. You should show the titlebar 'active' again. The the text in the titlebar goes from a grayish color to black text. Your Acrobat window should slightly resize a bit smaller than fullscreen but your Toolbar should be restored.

We have been having this issue on high resolution laptops that are docked to monitors a few years old. For whatever reason the resizing goes out of whack. I have noticed in my case with two monitors left one set as main display , the issue does not happen on the second monitor at all. We keep laptop lids closed when docked.

I have been having this problem for quite a while. Thanks C5FDB. I still keep getting this problem and your fix works.

I wish the problem would get fixed though as it's really annoying when you go to close Acrobat and end up closing whatever is underneath it! I only get the problem so far on my second monitor set to the right of my primary monitor. Thanks for this tip. C5FDBs advice is a good temporary fix and I have also agree that if I only open on my second monitor then I don't get the problem. Adobe really need to fix this though.

Its very poor for such a core application to not work properly on Windows. This is also affecting my Google Chrome. Usually if I reboot, everything works properly until the next day when it happens again. For Chrome, I'm able to press F11 twice and it fixes it. I wasn't able to get Adobe Acrobat Pro working until I was able to do your recommendation of Alt and space bar, then hit restore so it would minimize from full screen.

Thank you for the assistance. C5FDB's workaround also "solved" my problem. I have a 3-monitor setup all identical, modern monitors, with displayport connectors. The screens are identified, from left to right, as The missing menu in Adobe only happens on monitor 1. But when I then move the document back to monitor 1, the missing toolbar again goes missing. Does this provide any clues as to the potential source of the problem? If so, please post. Thank you.

This is still a work in progress, but as a further refinement to my answer above, it may additionally help at least in the Nvidia control panel to click on the button "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs. After extensive research on the issue, I have come to the conclusion that this is a widespread problem on MS Windows systems, that seems to affect people primarily with multi-monitor setups.

There appears to be no permanent solution to this bug, at least until Microsoft deals with it. It has affected people for years. The only solution, a temporary one, is to clear the graphics drivers. There are several ways of doing this, but the easiest is to press Control-Left Shift-Windows Key simultaneously, and then "B.

It takes about a second. As a follow up to my prior Reply, I think I have found the ultimately correct solution to this problem. I made this switch, and immediately the disappearing menu problem was eliminated, and has not returned. The process to accomplish this may be different on your computer, but GPU Scaling rather than Display scaling is what you want. Good luck. Adobe Support Community. Turn on suggestions.

Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Showing results for. Show only Search instead for. Did you mean:. Home Acrobat Discussions Menu bar and part of tool bar missing from top of Menu bar and part of tool bar missing from top of screen. General troubleshooting. Follow Report. Community guidelines. Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more.

New Here , Jun 11, Jun 11, Jump to latest reply. What's the exact version number? What's your OS version? In Response To try Acrobat DC Version In Response To dtplans We need the exact version number. You can find it under Help - About Adobe Acrobat.

We can't even resize the window - it's stuck in maximized. Hello, I am having the same problem as of today. Also, I tried to repair the installation through the control panel. Nothing changed. Hey Chris! Movies Andrew Koji almost gave up on acting.

Most Read. The battle for control of a legendary music club. The Arts. Bestsellers List Sunday, August Dana Milbank charts the year journey to Jan. Explaining Hollywood: How to get a job as a production accountant. Axios Media purchased by Cox Enterprises. Darryl Hunt, bass player for the Pogues, dies at 75 in London. Podcast: House music forever. Now, they want to sell. These key scenes in the writing nominations get to the heart of the series.

Tatiana Maslany wants to use her powers for good. Including within Disney. The Envelope. How Patricia Arquette plays a villain even as she keeps tabs on humanity. Hannah Einbinder still does stand-up. A new monument at L. Sign up: Screen Gab. Sign up: Essential Arts. Sign up: The Wide Shot. Sign up: The Envelope.

Sign up: Book Club. Sign up: Indie Focus. Sign up: Entertainment. The Envelope Podcast. Binge Sesh podcast. Things to Do. The perfect ice cream or other cold treat to pair with 7 SoCal hikes. Looking for the best bike trail in SoCal? Try Ojai.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 10 Product Key Free.Free Windows 10 Product Key

- Autodesk robot structural analysis professional 2018 free